It’s not often you are on an airplane and the captain comes onto the loudspeaker saying, “brace for impact.” But, when it does happen, it changes
Our guest today is a 17-year-old high-schooler recently seen in Forbes, the host of the MentorZ Podcast, and the founder of MentorZ Media. She has also had the pleasure of having conversations with some of the most influential human beings on earth: Tim Ferriss, Tom Bilyeu, Seth Godin, and many more.
Jocelyn Kuhn is a professional coach, speaker, and author with a wealth of experience helping people thrive through life’s most challenging moments. Having been through some pretty significant transitions herself (death, divorce, career transitions, raising a family, etc.), she feels passionate about helping others through what can be a very scary time.
In episode 29 of Growth Mindset University, our special guest is TED Speaker and Startup Founder Yolanda Perkins. As she was about to graduate from
Listen to this post Superstars, in the form of humans, do not exist. In a universe where we have discovered over 100 BILLION galaxies, with
s you can see in the chart, at the beginning of June our podcast seemed to be dead in the water, with only 9 listeners over a span of 7 days … but we didn’t quit … and, as it turned out, the darkest hour (obscurity) came right before dawn (explosive growth).
Life and success never came easy for Mike Wyche though, as he was labeled a problem child growing up while switching schools 13 times, including 3 times for behavioral issues. He also battled homelessness, as his mother was a drug addict and his father was sentenced to 40 years in prison.
Listen to this post In early 2018, I spent 4 and a half long months fighting for my life, my freedom, and my dignity after
RISE WITH ME
I’ve always believed that if you have the opportunity to do something amazing with your life, you should take someone with you. And I want to take YOU, my friend. I want to share hope, inspiration, good health, and fulfillment with you. Let’s rise together.
I’ll help you #WakeUpHappy with bite size Growth-Minded posts in your inbox at 9 am most mornings. If you’re a tone-setter or need help setting a better tone, then this is for you.
Visit Our Partners
- Lacrosse Culture – Profiles In Entrepreneurship: Brian Megill
- The As Lacrosse Grows, Diversity Of Players Does Not
- The Art Of The Lacrosse Face Off – Is It The Most Important Position In Lacrosse?
- The Value Of Summer Lacrosse Camps
- Yale Men’s Lacrosse Rolls Past Albany For National Championship Bid Against Duke
- Top 2019 Pet Resolutions
- In Considering Chemotherapy Cancer Treatment For Your Pet Do Not Think Of It In Human Terms
- How Veterinary Study Groups Is Saving Veterinary Medicine
- 5 Reasons Veterinary Technicians Are Heroes – A Tribute On National Veterinary Technician Week
- In Pet Food, What Constitutes “Natural,” “Human Grade,” or “Holistic?” Diets
- Breed Specific Pet Food For Dogs & Cats: Innovative Nutrition Or Gimmick?
- Compound Derived From Yunzhi Mushroom Shows Promising Anti-Tumor Activity For Dogs With Cancer
- Veterinary Orthopedics: Unstable Needs The Table
- A Perfect Case Example Of Veterinary Integrative Medicine
- Beware Of The DHLPP Vaccine For Dogs!