Johnny is a member of the Toastmasters Hall of Fame, Author, and the receiver of many speaking awards.
In the episode, Johnny talks about how finding and defining your enemy can light a fire inside of you to help you transition into your best self, build your best business, and live your best life.
Welcome to episode 21 of Growth Mindset University! Today on the show, we brought back Celebrity Trainer Steve Jordan. Steve detailed how to take control
In the episode, Brian talks about going through different phases of life, relationships and marriage, the stories we tell ourselves, spirituality, and truly waking up.
Listen to this post In episode 19 of Growth Mindset University, Jordan Paris got to talk with TED Speaker Sean Douglas about hacking the brain
Listen to this post The more I reminisce about my experience as a high schooler, I am beginning to realize that maybe I wasn’t depressed
In episode 18 of the Growth Mindset University Podcast, Chance and Jordan talk about how to be at peace with the world as well as how to be more productive through practical meditation practices.
If you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed today, then this is for you.
In his ESPY speech just over a month before his death, Jimmy V said, “To me, there are three things everyone should do every day. Number one is laugh. Number two is think — spend some time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think and cry, that’s a heck of a day.”
In this engaging roundtable discussion (episode 17) with LiftUp founder Austin Engle, we talk about learning, growing, and giving to others in the name of fulfillment.
RISE WITH ME
I’ve always believed that if you have the opportunity to do something amazing with your life, you should take someone with you. And I want to take YOU, my friend. I want to share hope, inspiration, good health, and fulfillment with you. Let’s rise together.
I’ll help you #WakeUpHappy with bite size Growth-Minded posts in your inbox at 9 am most mornings. If you’re a tone-setter or need help setting a better tone, then this is for you.
Visit Our Partners
- Lacrosse Culture – Profiles In Entrepreneurship: Brian Megill
- The As Lacrosse Grows, Diversity Of Players Does Not
- The Art Of The Lacrosse Face Off – Is It The Most Important Position In Lacrosse?
- The Value Of Summer Lacrosse Camps
- Yale Men’s Lacrosse Rolls Past Albany For National Championship Bid Against Duke
- In Considering Chemotherapy Cancer Treatment For Your Pet Do Not Think Of It In Human Terms
- How Veterinary Study Groups Is Saving Veterinary Medicine
- 5 Reasons Veterinary Technicians Are Heroes – A Tribute On National Veterinary Technician Week
- In Pet Food, What Constitutes “Natural,” “Human Grade,” or “Holistic?” Diets
- Plan To Have Your Large Breed Female Dog Spayed? Read This First!
- Breed Specific Pet Food For Dogs & Cats: Innovative Nutrition Or Gimmick?
- Compound Derived From Yunzhi Mushroom Shows Promising Anti-Tumor Activity For Dogs With Cancer
- Veterinary Orthopedics: Unstable Needs The Table
- A Perfect Case Example Of Veterinary Integrative Medicine
- Beware Of The DHLPP Vaccine For Dogs!