In the episode, Brian talks about going through different phases of life, relationships and marriage, the stories we tell ourselves, spirituality, and truly waking up.
In episode 19 of Growth Mindset University, Jordan Paris got to talk with TED Speaker Sean Douglas about hacking the brain for success. In addition
Listen to this post The more I reminisce about my experience as a high schooler, I am beginning to realize that maybe I wasn’t depressed
In episode 18 of the Growth Mindset University Podcast, Chance and Jordan talk about how to be at peace with the world as well as how to be more productive through practical meditation practices.
If you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed today, then this is for you.
In his ESPY speech just over a month before his death, Jimmy V said, “To me, there are three things everyone should do every day. Number one is laugh. Number two is think — spend some time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think and cry, that’s a heck of a day.”
In this engaging roundtable discussion (episode 17) with LiftUp founder Austin Engle, we talk about learning, growing, and giving to others in the name of fulfillment.
Today, in the 16th edition of the show, Chance Galloway talks to Jordan Paris about providing value to your family, friends, and peers alike. Jordan reveals his 8 real and practical ways to make an impact immediately. These impact practices (impractices?) are sure to gain influence as well as leave you feeling fulfilled at the end of the day.
Gangster Vegan will likely never rank anywhere near the top for these keywords, perhaps not even the top 20 pages. It’s because these are generic keywords.
But guess what? If you type in “gangster vegan,” you’ll find them. In fact, they are the only result you’ll see for almost 10 pages. It’s because this is a specific keyword.
RISE WITH ME
I’ve always believed that if you have the opportunity to do something amazing with your life, you should take someone with you. And I want to take YOU, my friend. I want to share hope, inspiration, good health, and fulfillment with you. Let’s rise together.
I’ll help you #WakeUpHappy with bite size Growth-Minded posts in your inbox at 9 am most mornings. If you’re a tone-setter or need help setting a better tone, then this is for you.
Visit Our Partners
- Yale Men’s Lacrosse Rolls Past Albany For National Championship Bid Against Duke
- The Benefit Of Adding “Free Play” Into Lacrosse Practices
- Lacrosse Players Are The Jedi Knights Of Athletics
- What Makes Lacrosse Unique And Special Among Division I College Sports
- Sifting Through The College Lacrosse Recruiting Conundrum
- Still Bent On Feeding Grain Free Pet Food? Consider This Option
- Natural Relief For Dogs That Suffer From Thunderstorm & Fireworks Anxiety
- When It Is Advisable To Supplement Dogs With Vitamin C And When It Is Not
- Research At CSU Suggests Stem Cell Therapy Beneficial To Cats In Chronic Kidney Failure
- Recognition & Integrative Prevention & Treatment For An Often Overlooked Disease In Senior Aged Dogs